Required Resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Corbet, S. P., Volker, J., Lund, J. M., Pfannestie, T., Waskiewicz, S., & Vickery, P. (2014). U.S History. Houston, Texas: OpenStax. Chapter 17 (section 17.4), 18 (section 18.3), 19 (sections 19.1, 19.2), 21 (sections 21.2, 21.4)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post InstructionsFor the initial post, pick two (2) of the following categories representing minority groups during 1880-1914:
- Women’s rights activists
- African Americans
- Immigrants from southern and eastern Europe
- Child workers
- Great Plain Indians
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Explain the socio-economic status and challenges of your minority groups at the turn of the century.
- How did the Industrial Revolution affect your chosen minority groups?
- Analyze how the Progressives brought reform to your selected minority groups. Do you find that the Progressives were successful in making government responsive and improve the conditions of your chosen minority group?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!