Comprehensive Well-Woman Exam
For this Assignment, you will complete your well-woman exam using a focused note format in which you will gather patient information, relevant diagnostic and treatment information and reflect on health promotion and disease prevention in light of patient factors, such as age, ethnic group, past medical history (PMH), socio-economic status, cultural background, etc.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Write an 8- to 10-page Comprehensive Well-Woman Exam that addresses the following:
· Age, race and ethnicity, and partner status of the patient
· Current health status, including chief concern or complaint of the patient
· Contraception method (if any)
· Patient history, including medical history, family medical history, gynecologic history, obstetric history, and personal social history (as appropriate to current problem)
· Review of systems
· Physical exam
· Labs, tests, and other diagnostics
· Differential diagnoses
· Management plan, including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up care
· Provide evidence-based guidelines to support treatment plan. Note: Use your Learning Resources and evidence from scholarly sources from your personal search to support your treatment plan of care.
Reflect on your practicum experience and some additional factors for your patient:
· What are the implications if your patient was pregnant or just delivered?
· What are implications if you have observed or know of some domestic violence? Would this change your plan of care? If so, how?
Use your Learning Resources and evidence from scholarly sources from your personal search to support your reflection.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!