Create a brief slide presentation, with graphics, and that analyzes the tools and strategies that leaders can use to build trust and collaboration, Explaining why you believe storytelling is one effective tool for you to use to lead your team.
- The Ariel Group attached explains that a story needs to follow a basic four-step format that gently leads the audience into the story, through the story, and connecting the story:
Use this format, based on page 9 of the Ariel group resource, to create six slides (including cover page and references):
1. Evaluate the tools leaders can use to build trust and relationships, foster collaboration, and help employees feel engaged with their work.
2. Explain ways in which leaders use storytelling to build trust and relationship and provides specific examples and supporting evidence
3. Apply storytelling skills to a workplace situation where trust and collaboration are essential with a well-organized narrative that is appropriate in tone and length.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
4. Develop a strong introductory statement and organizes text with skillful transitions into paragraphs with clear main ideas, sufficient evidence, analysis, and linking information.
- Slide 1. Cover slide with title and your name, and a graphic for interest (be sure to credit graphic artist in the reference slide).
- Slide 2. Introduce the subject matter or business content, much as the introduction to a paper would do.
- Slide 3. Provide an overview of the importance of storytelling. Specifically, analyze at least two tools leaders can use to build trust and relationships, foster collaboration, and help employees feel engaged with their work (storytelling is one of those tools; mention one or two others). Also, explain ways in which leaders use storytelling to build trust and relationships.
- Slide 4. Transition into the story. This slide should transition into your story, setting the expectations of the audience of what is to come.
- Slide 5. Tell the Story. This slide should actually tell your story:
- Slide 6. Connect the story to a teaching point or subject matter. This slide should bring your story back to the issue at hand.
- Slide 7. References. Include references here.
Deliverable Format Presentation: Create a PowerPoint presentation that has a cover page, seven content slides per the above, and a reference slide. You must
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!