The purpose of this reflection is to examine changes in cultural perspectives across the life span
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection.
Much of our culture comes from what we learn as children. However, culture continues to influence our norms throughout our lives. Reflect on the learning that you had as a child and your lived experience.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- Think of a change in your cultural perspective that is different now from when you were a child.
- What influenced you to change your thinking?
- How can you use this information in clinical practice?
Book-Andrews, M. M., Boyle, J. S., & Collins, J. W. (2020). Transcultural concepts in nursing care (8th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 4: Influence of Cultural and Health Belief Systems on Health Care Practices
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!