Step 1. Read the factual scenario in attached doc, Something’s Rotten in Hondo.
Prepare a three-page analysis that defines the concept of stakeholders, identify all stakeholders in this situation and separately address the interests of each stakeholder in this situation.
Also, analyze whether the decision-maker’s responsibility to provide for his or her family outweigh his or her ethical responsibility to company stakeholders.
Use and cite at least three additional authoritative sources as you examine the involvement of each stakeholder in this factual scenario other than the text materials. See note below regarding sources.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful memo must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 3 pages, excluding your title and references page
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format. Links of sources must be provided.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, citation, and mechanics in accordance with APA.
***Noting to the writer, sources must be not from a subscription of a source where a login is required, third party and myself should be able to view the source from the web, for FREE; please include retrieval web links of all sources used so third party can view.