- Write a conclusion that summarizes the topic, the purpose, and how your newfound insight will influence your nursing care.
- Use the APA template above to develop your paper. Use APA formatting. Refer to the Publication manual of the APA, sixth edition. Review the various APA documents included in this course and the SSPRNBSN Student Success course that can help you with your writing. Take advantage of the tutoring services that are available to Chamberlain students for free.
- The length of the paper should be a maximum of 4-5 pages, excluding the title page and the reference page. There should only be one small quote maximum in the paper. Citations should primarily include summary and restatement.
- Write an informal presentation (500-700 words) to educate nurses about how the practice of nursing is expected to grow and change. Include the concepts of continuity or continuum of care, accountable care organizations (ACO), medical homes, and nurse-managed health clinics.
- Share your presentation with nurse colleagues on your unit or department and ask them to offer their impressions of the anticipated changes to health care delivery and the new role of nurses in hospital settings, communities, clinics, and medical homes.
- In 800-1,000 words summarize the feedback shared by three nurse colleagues and discuss whether their impressions are consistent with what you have researched about health reform.
- A minimum of three scholarly references are required for this assignment.
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!