Choose an award-winning, quality piece of adolescent literature that can be used to support content-area learning (in math, science, or social studies). Read the book. In an essay of 500-750 words, discuss the following:
1. How the book could be used to motivate adolescents to read
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
2. Instructional activities that could be used to engage students before, during, and after reading
3. Activities in which students could collaborate with one another to further motivate engagement with the literature
Support all of your ideas with citations from your readings. Use the GCU eLibrary for additional peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content. Cite a minimum of three academic sources.
Prepare the essay according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
In addition to the discussion essay, create a literature unit to be used with the book you selected. Include, at a minimum:
1. Group activities
2. Individual activities
3. Vocabulary activities
4. Materials list (graphic organizers, student journals, etc.)
5. Timeline of activity
6. List of higher-level questions to be used in the unit
7. Identification of how students will be evaluated
Present your unit in a format you would use to present the unit to students. Provide clear instructions, appealing age-appropriate graphics, and grading rubric. Support all of your ideas with citations from your readings. Use the GCU eLibrary for additional peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content.
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!