As consumers we can define our attitudes and acceptance or rejection of advertising based upon our perceptions and experience. But as students of Business Management, we are called upon to examine the topic more in depth and from a corporate perspective. Project 2 will address the following questions from the perspective of a business owner or chief marketing officer.
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
As consumers we can define our attitudes and acceptance, or rejection of advertising based upon our perceptions and experience. As business students, we are called upon to examine the topic more in depth and from a corporate perspective. Project 2 will address the following questions from the perspective of a business owner
**This should be in complete APA format and at least 400 words**
A communication event analysis paper focuses on meaningful communication activity, describes it, and analyzes it using a relevant theory or set of theories. The “event” is a communication episode that involves significant interpersonal communication activity. The interpersonal event can be real or one presented via mediated communication, such as film or television.
The paper should include the following:
1. A summary description of the event, i.e., what, when, how the event happened, who was involved, and other pertinent descriptive information (e.g., where it appeared or occurred).
2. Presentation and description of an interpersonal theory from the weekly readings that will be used to analyze the communication event, as well as a rationale (explanation) for using the theory. (Textbook link is below)
3. Application of the theory to the event, in other words, analysis of the event using the theory or theories. A good theoretical analysis of a communication event should provide insights into that event that description alone cannot.
4. Evaluation of the theory’s or theories’ usefulness in understanding the communication event.
5. The discussion should introduce communication concepts from a theory appropriate for analyzing the event and then apply those concepts. For example, a communication incident might be meaningfully understood via small group theories and concepts (groupthink, coalitions), interpersonal theories and concepts (compliance-gaining, self-disclosure), organizational theories and concepts (culture, climate), and so on. This analysis should be specific (rather than generic), thus demonstrating your ability to interpret communication activity in terms of pertinent interpersonal communication theories and concepts.
*No outside sources are to be used. Use only theories from the text in chapters 1 through 3.**
**Textbook PDF is attached**
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!
Academic Paper Writing Service
Our best writers will gladly help you with: