Major Writing Project 2
Major Writing Project 2: Entering a Conversation (4 pages)
Instructions: Choose of the sets of essays listed below (Kelly and Gladstone together make up a “set”; Carr and Thompson together make up a “set,” etc.). Your essay should include summaries of both of the authors’ arguments (“they say”); your argument should point out how the authors agree and disagree; and your argument should include your own response to the issues the two essays raise (“I say”). The “I say” is your own argument concerning the issues.
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
- Make sure you include a naysayer to show possible objections to your own argument, and address the “so what” factor: why does this issue matter?
- Make sure you use proper formatting (MLA or APA style, double-spaced, Times or Times New Roman font, 12 point, paragraphs indented).
- Make sure you have a proper heading at the top of the first page (name, etc.)
- Your paper should be about 4 pages.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- I recommend you take a look at the Grading Guide (below), which explains how I will grade your papers.
- MWP 2 is . Click the link below to submit your paper.
: For this paper you have four pages to work with and you need to include, in effect, five major parts:
- Introduction: includes basic information about authors, a very brief summary of authors’ ideas (a sentence or two), a brief statement of your argument (or thesis statement), and a brief explanation of why your argument matters
- Summary of 2 authors, with quotes as evidence
- Summary of how they agree/disagree; provide quotes if necessary
- Your own opinion and your reasons for your opinion (which includes at least one naysayer); provide quotes as evidence
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!