The theme for this section of ENGL 111 is Food.
Core reading links:
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
John P. Foreyt, “Weight Loss Diets: Are They All the Same?” (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Please choose the topic related with food
- Minimum 200 words (successful cover letters are often longer)
- Address letter to your instructor
- Answer at least 3 of the 6 questions below; (where applicable) provide brief, specific examples of the following in your cover letter:
- What is your primary motivation or purpose for writing your draft? Who is your intended audience? What revisions did you make in order to improve how you accomplish this purpose and/or appeal to this audience?
- What feedback did you receive from your peers? How did you use this feedback to revise your draft? How do these revisions improve your draft?
- What feedback did you receive from other sources, such as your instructor or tutors? How did you use this feedback to revise your draft? How do these revisions improve your draft?
- What have you decided to revise in your draft, apart from feedback you received? Why? How do these revisions improve your draft?
- What problems or challenges did you encounter while writing or revising your draft? How did you solve them?
- What valuable lessons about writing effectively have you learned as a result of composing this project?
- Place the cover letter at the beginning of your final draft, before the first page of your actual essay draft; delete your purpose statement.
Your Final Draft
- APA or MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor
- Observation of the conventions of Standard English
- 1250 word minimum for final draft. This includes the Research Rationale, List of Source Citations and Annotations, and the Topic Exploration Statement.
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!