Perform an internet search for a current healthcare organization of your choice (preferably publicly traded for-profit organizations because these organizations must report all financial data and make it available to the public). In your search, select and evaluate the report of the financial information from the past 4 quarter or more. Complete the following for this assignment.
. Predict the effect of changes in all financial metrics to changes in a proposed strategic plan in your chosen organization for the following 3 scenarios:
1) payer mix changes from 50% Medicare and 5% Medicaid patient to 70% Medicare and 10% Medicaid patient in 1 year.
2) Professional turnover goes from 5% annually to 10%.
3) Demand for services increases 20% in 1 year.
. Search course materials including your text and the Internet for assistance in completing applicable financial calculations for this assignment.
. Using the statements that you located, provide a financial plan that will do the following:
1) Create projected financial statements to analyze effects of alternate operating assumptions on the firm’s financial condition.
2) Determine the projected financial requirement that will be needed to support each of 3 sets of alternate operating instructions.
3)Forecast the financial sources that might be needed to support your alternative assumptions.
4) Assess the projected results using the financial condition analysis to the forecasted data.
. Provide appropriate spreadsheets such as projected income statement and projected balance sheets to validate your projected assumptions.
. Consider the effect of the following factors to justify the changes that may be needed to the strategic plan as a result of your analysis:
1) Validity of data in the decision making process.
2) Revenue growth rate.
4)Rate of turnover.
The body of the resultant paper should be 6 to 8 pages and should include at least 5 relevant academic or professional references published in the past 5 years.
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!