Human hands are delicate and efficient instruments. Each one contains 27 bones, one more than each human foot. Each also contains muscles and tendons which react to nerve stimuli. It is these reactions which enable people to clench and grasp. The thumbs are, perhaps, the most important part of each human hand. They are opposable, which gives them their unique movement. Besides humans, only apes have opposable thumbs. The ability to grasp is probably responsible for much of human progress. Categorize each statement as either fact or opinion, based on the passage. Select your answer from the pull-down list. Human hands are delicate and efficient instruments. Each one contains 27 bones, one more than each human foot. Each also contains muscles and tendons which react to nerve stimuli. The thumbs are, perhaps, the most important part of each human hand. The ability to grasp is probably responsible for much of human progress.
Prompt: Write an “academic argument” (Ch. 17) in which you make a claim about the effectiveness of the rhetorical devices (Pathos, Ethos and Logos) used in the “Community College Budget Proposal Response” to the “establishment of a fully online college.” Include a description of the “Kairos” or rhetorical situation (24-25) that lead to the response, and the organization (FACCC (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.) that wrote the response letter. Quote and cite (MLA format) specific examples from the letter and Ch. 1-4 as support (Ch. 22).
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
Optional reading: the original budget proposal (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to which FACCC is responding.
- Argument analysis using the two links: Online Community College Proposal and Community College Budget Proposal Response
- Minimum 2 quotes from response letter (MLA in-text cited)
- Minimum 1 quote from proposal
- Minimum 1 quote from any chapter from 1-4 (MLA in-text cited)
- MLA Works Cited List
- Length: 3-4 pages
- 12 point font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced
- Title (unique–e.g. not “Essay 1”)
- Name on document (not just file name)
- Format for file name: First initial, last name, Literacy Narrative (e.g. PGallagher Literacy Narrative)
- Note: Do not share a google doc with me–download and attach as instructed
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!
Academic Paper Writing Service
Our best writers will gladly help you with: