Research the delivery, finance, management, and sustainability methods of the U.S. health care system. Evaluate the effectiveness of one or more of these areas on quality patient care and health outcomes. Propose a potential health care reform solution to improve effectiveness in the area you evaluated and predict the expected effect. Describe the effect of health care reform on the U.S. health care system and its respective stakeholders. Support your post with a peer-reviewed journal article
- What medications are you taking?
(Before the interview research each of the medications. In your paper include the reason for each medication, the drug classification, the route of administration, the dose, and possible side effects/adverse reactions).
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
For the following questions, paraphrase the client’s answers for your written paper.
- How long have you taken each these medications?
- Do you know why you are taking these medications?
- Who told you about the medications and why you need to take them? Were you able to ask any questions about the medications and if so were they answered so you understood what was said?
- How do you feel about taking these medications?
- Are you taking other medication purchased “over the counter” such as in a drug store? If so, what is it and why are you taking it.
- How and when do you take your medications?
- Do you have any difficulty taking the medications? If so, what happens and how do you deal with any difficulties.
- Have you ever felt any uncomfortable feelings and/or body reactions to taking these medications? If so, what were they and how were they handled?
- If you had the above reaction, did they take you off the medication and/or replace it with another medication? Were you told why this happened?
- Do you have any reason not to take the medications?
- Have you ever not taken the medication? If so, what was the reason?
Ask a final question about whether the client would like to tell you anything further about their medications.
Write a paper describing your research and findings about the medications being taken and the results of the interview. Report your findings in a 3-5 page written paper. In your paper include the reason for each medication, the drug classification, the route of administration, the dose, and possible side effects/adverse reactions.
Use accurate and appropriate spelling and grammar and APA Editorial Format for sources used in your written paper.
Develop a teaching plan for this client based on your findings. Based on the findings from the interview, develop a 2-3 page teaching plan to include the following:
- List one goal for this teaching plan
- Describe two to three teaching resources that might be used
- Identify two teaching strategies that can be used based on the client interviewed
- List specific client instructions regarding the medications and what adverse reactions they should be aware of/and what to do
- Identify at least one factor that may negatively influence adherence to the medications and how it can be overcome
- If, appropriate, describe how the family might be involved in ensuring the client is on a proper and safe medication regime
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!