The environment (both home and physical) has a significant influence on health, as you saw in the readings and media presentations for this week. You also read about the ramifications of global climate change on health. For the purpose of this Assignment, consider the implications of global climate change on health now and in the future.
For this Assignment, review the following:
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question
- AWE Checklist (Level 4000)
- Walden paper template (no abstract or running head required)
- The Week 5 Assignment Rubric for additional instruction and guidance
Write a 3- to 5-page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe two health care concerns related to global climate change.
- Topics could include increased exposure to vectors that transmit Zika, West Nile virus, or malaria; respiratory problems; food distribution problems due to drought or lack of water; or heat-related illness.
- Compare concerns in the United States related to these topics with one developed and one developingcountry.
- Describe health promotion/health protection strategies a nurse could implement.
- Support your ideas with references from the professional nursing literature.
As the text states, having a newborn enter the household can be a trying time, to say the least! Here is an activity/discussion that will help you gain greater insight into both the pressures of the addition of a newborn, as well as effective techniques for dealing with this pressure. This week you will:
- Interview at least two parents (they could be your own) concerning the issues that they faced upon the birth of their child(ren). This interview should focus on both the problems encountered and effective solutions that the parents employed to deal with the problems. Regardless of who you choose to interview, be sure to do each interview individually and privately. Some students do the interview through Facetime or Zoom.
- Find an interesting website that deals with a circumstance discussed in one of your interviews and provide the web address.
- Share results from these informal interviews by summarizing in the discussion board.
- Share the results from your research and tell us what you learned. Be sure to include the websites you used. Note: To add a web page to a discussion thread type the title of the webpage, highlight and click on the paper clip above the text box, and copy the web address in the URL box and click insert link.
- Read your fellow students’ posts and respond to at least 2 students in the class in a meaningful way. For confidentially reasons please never discuss the actual name(s) of the people you interview. I look forward to reading about your experience!
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!