The paper is to be a five (6) pages total (double-spaced, 12 font, 1 inch margins). Follow APA guidelines for a cover sheet, headers, pagination, references, etc. Use APA format and label each section using the evaluation outline below.
Analysis of basic components/concepts of the selected theory. • Discuss in detail A NURSING theory and its core concepts and/or components • Use a secondary source like your textbook or scholarly article that details the selected nursing theory.
Select two peerreviewed/practicebased articles in which the same theory has been applied to clinical patient care issues (i.e. multiple sclerosis, CHF, etc.). • Describe the key details of each article (purpose, sample size, methodology, interventions, results, future implications, strengths & limitations).
Critically analyze and summarize how the research results can be applied to primary care and improve care rendered by the family nurse practitioner.
REFERENCES MUST BE FROM 2012-2019
Answer the following questions in your recorded interview OR A WRITTEN STATEMENT :
IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT THE ASNWERS IN A WRITTEN FORMAT SHOULD BE ON AN APA TWO SPACE FORMAT, WITH
COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE PERTINENT TO THE TWO QUESTIONS ADDED FOR THOSE OF YOU SUBMITTING
THE WRITTEN VERSION.
QUESTIONS FOR THOSE SUBMITTING THE WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT VERSION ARE A AND B:
A. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
1. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
3. What are your career aspirations?
4. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
5. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
8. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
9. Why should we hire you?
10. What salary are you seeking?