Write a 3-5 page reflection essay, using terminology from each chapter (1-7) in which you discuss personally experienced and observed everyday examples of your findings and the themes revealed in each of the chapters (1-7). Be sure to write about your specific findings about yourself (ME) from each assigned Questionnaire, Observational Exercise, and Reflection and Action Worksheet.
Please read chapter 1-7 on “drop file to upload for you”
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
Choose one of the professional scenarios provided in Blackboard under the Student Center tab, or click here to view them in a new window.
Write a Professional Email Message (in the form of Figure 5.1 on page 76 of BCOM7) from the perspective of a character in the scenario. The email should discuss the communication issue provided in the scenario and should be addressed to another character from the scenario.
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The professional email message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Request a face-to-face meeting to discuss the issue (at a specific time).
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and avoid using overly emotional language.
- Assume your recipient is learning about the situation for the first time through your communication.
- Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
3. Clarity / Mechanics: