1. (8 points) What exactly, is cyber ethics? How is it different from and similar to Computer Ethics, information ethics, and Internet ethics?
2. (4 points) What is meant by the term cyber technology? How is it similar to and different from computer technology?
3. (8 points) Identify and briefly describe some key aspects of each of the “four phases” in the evolution of cyber ethics as a field of applied ethics.
4. (6 points) Explain what Moor means by the expressions “logical malleability,” “policy vacuum,” and “conceptual muddle.”
5. (4 points) What is applied ethics and how is it different from theoretical ethics?
Make sure to:
1) copy and paste the questions to a word document.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
2) keep questions in bold font.
3) Answers should be in regular (not bold) font. each answer should follow its question.
List and critically analyze some ethical concerns that arise in the Amy Boyer cyberstalking incident. What actions, if any, can/should ISPs be expected to take to avoid future online stalking incidents that might result in a stalkee’s death? Explain.
No plagiarism ! No plagiarism ! No plagiarism!
More than 600 words
Prepare a marketing plan to turn around Yue Sai. In your marketing plan, please answer the following questions:
1. What positioning do you recommend Yue Sai have in China? What are the pros and cons of a lifestyle positioning compared to a more concrete positioning on functional benefits? Who should be Yue Sai’s targeted customers?
2. Should Yue Sai be an independent brand, or should it be linked in any way to Loreal brand? Why?
3. How will you choose the price, promotion (objectives, message, mix of promotion methods), product (formulation and packaging), and distribution that will allow Yue Sai to reach both short-term and long-term goals?
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!